Why Use Email Marketing?
Email marketing has the highest return on investment of all forms of marketing, averaging about $42 in return for every $1 spent. It is an effective and cost-friendly way to stay in contact with your customers.
Unlike other marketing channels, email marketing allows you to keep in touch with your customers on a consistent basis. A simple “Thank you for subscribing,” a cheery, “Welcome on board,” or a sincere “Happy Birthday” email can be an easy way to let your customers know you value them.
Yes! Using email marketing is a fantastic way to reach your customers, but it is more than that — it is a way to build relationships and improve your bottom line.
- Ninety-one percent of US adults like to receive promotional emails from companies they do business with. (Source: MarketingSherpa)
- Email is almost 40 times more effective than Facebook and Twitter combined in helping your business acquire new customers. (Source: McKinsey)
- According to 80 percent of professionals, email marketing drives customer acquisition and retention. (Source: eMarketer)
I have been using email marketing in my business for over 15 years. Ten years ago, I began using Constant Contact and shortly after became a Certified Constant Contact Partner. I keep up with current email marketing trends so that I can assist you in growing your business with email marketing campaigns.
My Constant Contact Services:
- Training – Teaching you the basics of how to use Constant Contact to grow your business
- Coaching – Supporting you in creating, launching, and analyzing the metrics of your email marketing campaign
- Strategy – Working together to define your email marketing goals and develop your plan of action
Why Constant Contact Email Marketing?
Constant Contact is a trusted partner in helping small businesses and nonprofits drive results with online marketing. They make it easy to build a professional presence, attract customers, and sell more online, helping you move your business forward.
With Constant Contact, you have all the tools you need to succeed in marketing your small business:
- Create professional emails, segment your list and automate your messages to drive more sales for your business.
- Connect your current eCommerce platform to drive more sales with targeted emails.
- Get a custom-designed website or online store and start selling online in a few simple steps.
- Create and manage your social media posts to generate awareness, drive leads and promote growth.
- Read Constant Contact’s Blog.